[SR-Users] [AQT#20142122820] SIP Express Router Contact Header Buffer Overflow

Avodaq Service service at avodaq.com
Tue Oct 21 12:16:43 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

do you have any updates for me and what we can do to stop this messages?

Cheers
Kay

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kay Montag

--
avodaq AG, Landsberger Str. 290, D-80687 München
Tel.: +49.1803.78 63 78, E-Mail: service at avodaq.com

First European Cisco Master Unified Communications. Cisco Gold Partner. Cisco
Learning Partner.

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Andreas Kusch
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Klaus Genssen

Amtsgericht München, Handelsregister 136037

15.10.2014 17:28 (+2) - Avodaq Service schrieb: Hi Daniel,

as i know from customer, they use McAfee Network Security Manager Version
7.5.5.7.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Kay

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kay Montag

--
avodaq AG, Landsberger Str. 290, D-80687 München
Tel.: +49.1803.78 63 78, E-Mail: service at avodaq.com

First European Cisco Master Unified Communications. Cisco Gold Partner. Cisco
Learning Partner.

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Andreas Kusch
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Klaus Genssen

Amtsgericht München, Handelsregister 136037

15.10.2014 15:45 (+2) - Daniel-Constantin Mierla schrieb: Hello,

you are referring to something more than 7 years old. What version are you
using? Meanwhile, many haven changed in ser and kamailio projects.

my customer gets the following message. Find attached.

I checked the provided link:
[1]http://www.iptel.org/ser/sercurity/secalert-002-0_8_10.patch
But I get the error: “Page not found”

Could you assist me with that issue?

Regards
Kay

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kay Montag
--
avodaq AG, Landsberger Str. 290, D-80687 München

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
[5]http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - [6]http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

[1] http://www.iptel.org/ser/sercurity/secalert-002-0_8_10.patch
[2] mailto:service at avodaq.com