[SR-Users] One sided or no voice issue with websockets

Kamrul Khan dodul at live.com
Wed Oct 22 01:44:51 CEST 2014

Hi,

We have a setup with sipml5 to kamailio. It works perfectly within local network. In public network the signaling establishes perfectly, but most of the time we hear no voice, sometimes we hear one sided voice and in rare cases we hear voice from both sides. To fix this issue we configured our nathandler like the below: But, still no luck. Any idea how to fix this? Please HELP!!!

modparam("nathelper|registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(RECEIVED)")
modparam("nathelper", "nortpproxy_str", "a=sdpmangled:yes\r\n")
.
.
.
route {
.
.
 if (nat_uac_test("115")) {
                if(nat_uac_test("64"))
                    force_rport();
                }
                if (method=="REGISTER") {
                    fix_nated_register();
                    add_rcv_param();
                } else {
                    fix_nated_contact();
                    if(nat_uac_test("64")){
                        if (!add_contact_alias()) {
                            xlog("L_ERR", "Error aliasing contact <$ct>\n");
                            sl_send_reply("400", "Bad Request");
                            exit;
                        }
                    } else {