[SR-Users] MSILO module not delivering messages

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:22:37 CEST 2014

I have tried to add msilo module to my kamailio.cfg using the link
http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Msilo-not-delivering-message-status-408-td128964.html#a129065
Problem is that messages from a user are received on the server. And they
can be seen using siremis. But they are not forwarded when the intended
receiver gets online. I have added the outboud_proxy in modparameters of
MSILO module

#!ifdef WITH_MSILO
modparam("msilo", "db_url",
"mysql://openser:5mil5My5ql@192.168.1.20/openser")
modparam("msilo", "from_address", "sip:$rU at mydomain")
modparam("msilo", "contact_hdr", "Contact:<sip:$rU at mydomain>\r\n")
modparam("msilo", "content_type_hdr", "Content-Type:text/plain\r\n")
modparam("msilo", "offline_message", "User $rU is offline!")
modparam ("msilo", "outbound_proxy", "sip:mydomain:6524;transport=tcp")
modparam ("msilo", "outbound_proxy", "sip:mydomain")
modparam("msilo", "expire_time", 604800)
#!endif

I have added the code available on the link to my kamailio.cfg.