[SR-Users] Regarding Kamailio usage in ARM/Embedded Linux

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:19:12 CEST 2014

I did installed kamailio on ARMv6 platform (Raspberry Pi). It works really
good for me (5-10 encrypted calls with peer-to-peer media etc.).

However rtpengine kernel driver does not load due to module checksum error
(the stock kernel that comes with Raspbain does not allow kernel modules
compiled outside kernel tree to load). So you can only use that in
user-mode.

Thank you.