[SR-Users] Handle "MESSAGE" packet

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:26:09 CEST 2014

msilo module is installed (deployed) by default.

You just need to load it in kamailio.cfg and the configure the routing
logic to store when user is offline and send from db when the user
becomes online -- there should be many snippets of config with msilo on
the web that can help figuring out what and where to add, including the
readme of the msilo module:

- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/msilo.html#idp1828304

On 16/10/14 09:45, aawaise wrote:
> How can I add and configure MSILO module in already configured kamailio-3.1
> server ??
> Will a reinstallation be required or MSILO can be added directly ??
> Please guide about addition procedure.
> Thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla