[SR-Users] Proxy Howto

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:14:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 11/10/14 17:05, Google - One wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am working my way through an understanding of SIP proxy configuration - slowly! As I go, I am pulling ideas and thoughts into a HOWTO type tutorial.
>
> If anyone feels like commenting, and helping me understand the various different applications (and examples of each), I would be grateful.
if you have specific questions for kamailio, just ask here on mailing
list and I am sure someone will try to guide you.

Once you have the tutorial with new contnet, feel free to send an update
here for other people to check. If it is relevant for Kamailio, we can
link it from our site as well (e.g., wiki is a good place).

> http://manx.biz/opensource/SIP/SIP-Proxy
>
> At the moment, it is the Glossary that I am trying to get my head around...
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

Daniel-Constantin Mierla