[SR-Users] Roadmap to release v4.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:56:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

a short update, based on evolution so far, the branch has been created,
testing goes well, therefore I plan to do the release of 4.2.0 this
week, on Thursday (Oct 16).

Among good news is that database structure has very few changes,
therefore migration to 4.2 from 4.1 should be easy from this point of view.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla