[SR-Users] Presence Module Installation Error

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:19:00 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am using kamailio-3.1.1 server. I want to add presence module service to
it. For that I tried to reinstall server by downloading kamailio-3.1.1
package from official web link. When I include modules "db_mysql mysql tls
presence presence_xml xhttp xcap_server" in modules.lst. It gives error
while running "make all" command.
But when kamailio is installed without addition of presence module with
"include modules = tls mysql db_mysql", it installs fine.
I tried using kamailio-4.1.0, it gives an error on inclusion of presence
module.
Any help will be highly regarded.

Regards,
Aawaise.