[SR-Users] multiple endpoints call

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:04:24 CEST 2014

I tried use default forking, but still have issue. I have multiple
endpoints that may  be as traditional sip client and as WebSocket based sip
client. Then I use asterisk behind kamailio. When I use default t_relay
(not changed with du) routing try going through kamailio and it usuccessull
(it is right). So I use sqlops for query to find original destionation of
user. At query result i have one $du. I read about tm_module() and about
multiple branches for INVITES but all examples use one URI for all (seturi
function). May I use this thick for parallel forking with different $du?
And if yes - myst I handle responses of this branches if one of it picked
up? (for example user at canada answers, and must i handle canseling calls
to USA user for myself or kamailio breack this branch for itself without my
handling?)

Thanks.