[SR-Users] Removing dispatcher entry

Kamrul Khan dodul at live.com
Sat Oct 11 01:26:47 CEST 2014

hi,
thanks for your reply. so what you are saying is active calls will continue with the same server ? for example, lets say i have two entries in my dispatcher.
10.1.1.110.1.1.2
There are already 10 active calls between my Kamailio and 10.1.1.1 and i just removed 10.1.1.1 from dispatcher. So now if my Kamailio receives a BYE for any of the 10 active calls from upstream it will continue with 10.1.1.1 though its not in list. Right? Please correct me if I am wrong.