[SR-Users] Removing dispatcher entry

dodul dodul at live.com
Sat Oct 11 00:35:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a small question. If I remove a server from my dispatcher while it has existing calls, what's gonna happen to the next notifications or requests of the live calls. Will it send them to the same server even though the server is not listed on the dispatcher.  Or it will forward them to the other servers listed in the dispatcher.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.