[SR-Users] Unconditional Call forwarding

Rajesh Sharma rajesh9u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:00:46 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

Actually I want to simulate unconditional/blind call forwarding scenario
with kamailio 4.1.6.

Call flow would be simple user A calls to user B and call get forwarded to
user C.

Now to simulate this i have gone through all the mail chains or tutorials
and anything which is available on net but till now not able to simulate
the scenario successfully.

Here is the output of usr_preferences table.

+----+------+----------+--------------+-----------+------+-------+---------------------+

| id | uuid | username | domain       | attribute | type | value |
last_modified       |

+----+------+----------+--------------+-----------+------+-------+---------------------+

|  4 | 1    | alice    | IP | CFU       |    1 | bob at IP    | 0000-00-00
00:00:00 |

Also, i have modified and added the code for avopos module. But as the avp
code which is available was for old kamailio version and lot has been
changed (thats what i got after comapring the two configuration files) .

So I would really appreciate , if you can guide me as to where i can
include the avp code  in current configuration file.

or any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Raj