[SR-Users] Setting Kamailio User-Agent dynamically

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:52:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 09/10/14 13:19, Errol Samuels wrote:
> HI Daniel,
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> In my case I would need to use something like:
>
> user_agent_header = "X-Proxy: $ua"
The only purpose of the above line is that Kamailio doesn't add an
User-Agent header by itself, but this X-Proxy (which you can change as
well).

Then you still add User-Agent in $uac_req(hdrs), but you don't end up
with two User-Agent headers anymore.

Hope is more clear now the purpose of X-Proxy header.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla