[SR-Users] KAMAILIO not updating Registration status to DB

Varghese Paul varghesepaul87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:01:44 CEST 2014

Hi all,

We are experiencing a strange problem in our Kamilio server. Some of the
webrtc endpoint registrations are not updated to the Database and there is
no issue with the registration. Once we flushed the registration for this
endpoint then it is updating to the DB for the new Register Packet.

Flushed the Registration for the endpont : kamctl ul rm <USERNAME>

Kamalio Version: 4.1.2

modparam("usrloc", "db_url", DBURL)
*modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)*
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 3)
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

Is there any other settings to avoid this issue ?

Regards

Varghese Paul