[SR-Users] Multiple kamailio sharing single Registration DB

Varghese Paul varghesepaul87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:06:11 CEST 2014

Hi all,

How i can setup multiple kamailio servers should share the single
registration DB.

Requirement: I have two kamailio instances Kamailio-A and Kamalio-B ,both
are sharing the same DB which is postgre*SQL *which is hosted in some other
server.

When a USER AGENT A send a register packet to Kamailio-A it is updating the
registration status in the DB. But in kamailio-B if am doing a
lookup(location) i am  getting -1 as return value.

kamctl ul show <USER_AGENT>

404 AOR not found

1. How kamailio retrieving the registrations status ? Is it from the DB or
from the internal cache ?

2. How can i read the registration status from the DB always ?

Let me know if any one need any more information.

Regards

Varghese Paul