[SR-Users] chane source IP for REGISTER to provider

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:29:31 CEST 2014

Hello. We have multiple kamailio behind load balancer. We use UAC to send
REGISTER procedure to provider. Some providers drop wrong ip. So We have
loadbalanser with external IP and have kamailio servers with external IPs
too. So we need to send REGISTER packets to porovide with source IP of our
Load balancer. Now kamailio send REGISTER pakets with its external IP.
Question is how to send REGISTER with ip adress of loadbalanser?
(allias with it dn and ip already exists at config)
(listet already had it ip too)
thanks/