[SR-Users] Problem when I want install kamailio on CENTOS 7 x64

ANTHONY HESNAUX anthony.hesnaux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:02:12 CEST 2014

Hello all,
I want to install kamailio on CENTOS 7 x64
but I have this problem when I execute "kamdbctl create »

Can you help me ??
Thank YOU

Anthony

Console display:

[root at localhost kamailio-4.0.1]# /usr/local/sbin/kamdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
INFO: test server charset
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
INFO: creating database kamailio ...
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
INFO: granting privileges to database kamailio ...
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
INFO: creating standard tables into kamailio ...
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1101 (42000) at line 2: BLOB/TEXT column 'body' can't have a default value
ERROR: Creating core tables failed at msilo!
[root at localhost kamailio-4.0.1]#