[SR-Users] Serial forking & q value

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Fri Oct 3 16:43:50 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
I've tried with success to implement serial forking based on q value (i've followed documentation) with the istruction:
append_branch("sip:b at example.com", "0.5");
Now my questions are:
is it possible to import URI from db? is it possible to import q value from db too?
I would like to change the q value based, for example, on "night & day"; so it would be nice if I can store it on DB and then load it dinamically when i need.For the first question I think that it's possible with dbaliases for example...but I don't know how get a q value for each contact :)
Marino