[SR-Users] UAC call to AT&T

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:35:32 CEST 2014

Hello. we use UAC module for trunk registration at kamailio.
We have successfull routing and calling through our trunks to many
providers and have just one problem with AT&T endpoints. When callee at
AT&T endpoint hook call (I see OK from provider as response to our INVITE
from AT&T endpoint) and then kamailio sends CANCEL to endpoint, but then
kam sends ACK to OK... So after this strange scenario I successfully hear
invite to leave voice mail to AT&T endpoint...

What I saw:
I look at codecs- at OK i See ulaw codec, so at my INVITE ulaw presents too.

With other providers calls succesfully established.

Does Anyone have an experiense with calling to AT&T from Kamailio.

P.S. calls through our trunk to AT&T from asterisk establishes succesfully
too.