[SR-Users] Kamailio & queue

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Fri Oct 3 11:25:50 CEST 2014

mohqueue module is also compatible with rtpproxy-ng or only with rtppoxy?

Because during startup i've noticed this error:
mohqueue : Unable to load rtpproxy_stream2uac

>There was a typo in the parameter name. If you use default values, just
remove the modparam.
>Otherwise, I pushed the patches to master and 4.1 branches. So you would
need to upgrade to latest git version.
>Cheers,
>Daniel
>>On 02/10/14 10:15, Marino Mileti wrote:
>>I don't need any IVR so I would like to try this module and following doc
i've setup dbtable name parameters:
>>modparam ("mohqueue", "db_qtable", "mohqueues")
>>modparam ("mohqueue", "db_ctable", "mohcalls")
>>but when start Kamailio says:
>>ERROR: <core> [modparam.c:156]: set_mod_param_regex():
set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_qtable> of type <1> not found in module
<mohqueue>

sr-users at lists.sip-router.org