[SR-Users] Kamailio & queue

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Thu Oct 2 10:15:57 CEST 2014

I don't need any IVR so I would like to try this module and following doc i've setup dbtable name parameters:

modparam ("mohqueue", "db_qtable", "mohqueues")
modparam ("mohqueue", "db_ctable", "mohcalls")

but when start Kamailio says:

ERROR: <core> [modparam.c:156]: set_mod_param_regex(): set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_qtable> of type <1> not found in module <mohqueue>

What's wrong?