[SR-Users] [sr-dev] RFC: updating default values

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:59:25 CEST 2014

Hello,

apart of shared memory size (still to be considered), I made the other
changes.

Based on last days of testing at SIPit31 and reviewing my configs, few
other values look a bit small considering what we can get on the wire:

- tcp_rd_buf_size - it is 4096b, but with audio/video and ice, the size
is to small. I propose either 8k or even 16k
- pv_buffer_size - it is 1024b, given the above and that this is used
for variables, many don't fit. The same as above, I propose 8k or 16k

Opinions, other internals that we should consider for adjusting default
value?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla