[SR-Users] Kamailio & queue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:44:05 CEST 2014

Thats true if you need to answer and do some IVR, otherwise you can hold
the INVITE or other request (until it is cancelled or times out).

Specific on a call queue, may worth checking the module:
- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/mohqueue.html

Holding the invite in config file is possible with:

- t_suspend() and then the (index, label) identification of transaction
-- see tmx module
- add (index,label) to mqueue
- when the routing of invite has to be resumed, fetch from the queue and
do t_continue()

On 02/10/14 09:27, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Кamailio is a proxy server. Call is simple sip seesion for it. It does
> not have briges or thomething else. Use asteirsk or freeswitch as
> backend application server.

> <mailto:marino.mileti at alice.it>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Is it possible to use kamailio to manage a very simple queue? All
>     calls inbound go directly in queue and then the system to to
>     extract calls and route to agent. A very simple call center.
>
>     I've seen that there's a mohqueue module...is there any conf example?
>
>     Many thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla