[SR-Users] event_route[core:receive-parse-error] question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:54:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

iirc, the event route is executed only when the sip request is so broken
not to make it till config file execution.

In your previous email on this topic that I had in mind to reply but got
forgotten, you refer to From. That is not part of the basic parsing
(again, iirc), you should catch that using sanity_check() function from
sanity module, using it somewhere at the top of config request route
(see default config, it is in the route[REQINIT)).

On 01/10/14 14:38, Julia Boudniatsky wrote:
> Hello,
> I try to use  event_route[core:receive-parse-error] in 4.1.6
> event_route[core:receive-parse-error] {
>              xlog("L_WARN", "Event-parse-error: $rm from
> $avp(inc_carrier)/n$mb/n");
>  }
>
> When core parse error occurs , *log message is not printed*.
>
> What is wrong?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Julia

Daniel-Constantin Mierla