[SR-Users] WebRTC + Kamailio as SIP-proxy + rtpproxy(?) as media-proxy

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 14:04:11 CET 2014

The main thing you need to look out for is that your registrar supports the
Path and Outbound specifications in order to correctly route INVITEs to
your WebSocket clients via the edge proxy. I'm in a situation right now
where I'm having some difficulty getting a Kamailio WebSocket edge proxy
playing nice with an Asterisk 1.4 registrar, which doesn't support those
specs. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them.