[SR-Users] Error when using function lookup_branches

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:43:36 CET 2014

Hello,

finally got to it -- the double free message is printed when destroying
the sip message. Quickly looking at the code, the r-uri, ruid, user-agen
and dst-uri (and some other attributes of the first branch, but perhaps
not available in that case) are very likely to be freed twice -- I will
try to get a fix to it by tomorrow.

On 18/11/14 15:37, Anthony Messina wrote:
> No problem, Daniel.  Thanks again for hekping us out.  -A
>
> Quoting Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>
>> Unfortunately I didn't have time to analyze -- it may still take a bit,
>> being traveling with a broken laptop.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 17/11/14 22:49, Anthony Messina wrote:

>>> Daniel, were the logs that we posted of any use?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla