[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio in stateful mode ?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 25 17:03:27 CET 2014

On 25 Nov 2014, at 16:59, Luciana Oliveira <oliveira.ifpb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please,
> help me.
> I tried several times and i did not find any way to configure kamailio to start it in stateful mode. Anyone know how to do it?

Hi!
You don't start Kamailio in any mode - the decision on whether you respond or forward statelessly or with a stateful
transaction is done entirely in your routing script. If you use functions in the TM/TMX modules, there's a transaction
and Kamailio is stateful. If you use functions like "forward()" or "sl_send_reply" there's no transaction in Kamailio,
and the message is handled without any transaction state.

Best regards,
/O