[SR-Users] rtpengine flags UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVP and UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Nov 21 04:45:41 CET 2014

Richard Fuchs wrote:

> The command flags "RTP/AVP" etc are translated into the key
> "transport-protocol=$X" within the control protocol. If you wish to
> force usage of one of the UDP/TLS/... protocol, you should be able to do
> so by spelling it out in your command. I believe this is not documented,
> but should work.

i tried and the offer and audio worked accordingly:

Nov 21 05:37:15 rautu /usr/bin/sip-proxy[11113]: INFO: ===== rtpengine_offer(ICE=force replace-session-connection replace-origin via-branch=1 transport-protocol=UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVP trust-address)

for consistency, it might be a good idea to make the dtls flags known to
rtpengine module.

-- juha