[SR-Users] database scheme generation and synchronization

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Fri Nov 21 02:13:40 CET 2014

Greetings,

I'm fighting a number of errors in the 'acc' table like so:

Nov 21 01:43:05 landsort postgres[53327]: [4-1] ERROR:  column "time" of relation "acc" does not exist at character 78

That is, I believe, the default column name.

Thing is, though, that the DDL that I used to build the table, is the
one in in scripts/ and it does not does not contain that string:
	(on master but it is the same in 4.2 which is what I've got in production)

$ for d in mysql oracle postgres ; do egrep '\btime\b' scripts/${d}/*create* ; done
$

How are those files generated?

How do I come about to submitting an useful patch?

What is the desired datatype for the time column?

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668