[SR-Users] reREGISTER problems: contact is inserted instead updated

Tue Nov 18 18:20:09 CET 2014

Hi!

Kamailio 4.1.6 with default settings for usrloc and registrar modul and
db_mode=1 (write through).

Fritzbox sends a reREGISTER and Kamailio tries to insert the contact
into the database, but this fails as this contact for this AoR already
exists.

So I think there are 2 scenarios: Kamailio false INSERTs instead of
UPDATEs the contact, or the contact was deleted from usrloc, but not
from the database.

Frankly I see the in the mysql logfile that immediately after the failed
INSERT the record is deleted from DB.

Does anybody have a pointer what might be the problem here? AFAIS the
client always uses the same Contact and the same call-id. only Cseq
increases.

Thanks
Klaus