[SR-Users] Enforcing add_contact_alias()

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:18:31 CET 2014

Hey Guys,

For those of you familiar with internal mechanism of add_contact_alias,
I got a question/issue:

I have noticed that if add_contact_alias is called without any
parameters it will not work (eg: not add the alias parameter in contact)
in case of ip/port/transport of the received messages are matching what
the contact declares. On the other hand if I use
add_contact_alias("$si", "$sp", "$proto"), the contact alias will be
always enforced. Due to way routing works in my case I would need always
the alias to be added. Am I forced to pass the parameters, eg the
desired behaviour is to only add contact alias on need and not enforce?

Ta for any kind of tip!

DanB