[SR-Users] Kamailio - group presence

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Thu Nov 13 13:02:01 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I've to servers K1 e K2. On K2 I've registered two users on K1 and 2 users
on K2.

I would like that a user on K1 can subscribe to status of K2.... when
there's a call on K2, it has to publish "On-call" status; if there isn't any
ongoin call it has to publish "Online" status.

I've tried to use uac module and send "PUBLISH" from scripts and it works
but there are a lot of issue with SIP-If-Match header..so on K1 presentity
table on db everytime a row is added and the old will be deleted when
expires.

I've tried also with PUA_MI...but using fifo on K2...so user on K1 should
subscribe for a "virtual" user on K2. This isn't a good idea in case of
network problem.

Is there anyother way or do you have any suggests?

-----
Marino Mileti