[SR-Users] Non standard TLS port

elektau at yandex.ru elektau at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 11 19:19:15 CET 2014

Hello All,

I'm using Kamailio 4.2 running TLS only connection on non standard port 5065. I added the following line to the kamailio.cfg:

listen=tls:111.222.333.444:5065

Domain SRV record as follows:

_sips._tls.domain.com  port 5065

When I try to connect using a softphone to domain.com login/password - "error while registering"
When I connect using domain.com:5065 login/password - connection established successfully.

So the question is: why I don't get redirected automatically to the specified port? If I use the default port for TLS (5061) in kamailio.cfg and in SRV, I can successfully connect using domain.com login/password

Please help.
Many Thanks!