[SR-Users] Kamilio verify online servers

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Mon Nov 10 10:36:18 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I've an architecture with multiple Kamailio. I would like to implement some
check that allow me to verify if a server is online or not so for example i
can use msilo to save chat message and relay it when the server come's up.

Is it possible to use UAC module to send a REGISTER message from one server
to another so i can "dump" all message in very simple way? Is there any
example ?

Many thanks

-----
Marino Mileti