[SR-Users] Releasing v4.0.7

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:19:43 CET 2014

Hello,

short note that I will release v4.0.7 in the next few hours from the
latest version of branch 4.0. I backported most of the fixed I found in
4.1 branch that seemed to apply to 4.0. If there is anything else to
add, write to sr-dev.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com