[SR-Users] how you make Kamailio with mariadb

Rainer Piper rainer.piper at soho-piper.de
Wed Nov 5 14:46:06 CET 2014

You should take a look at the mariaDB Galera Cluster for
Master-Master-Master... as many as you like DB-Nodes.

You can run a mariaDB Galera Cluster with 2x Nodes and add Nodes on the
fly if you need more DB-Performance.

and the kamailio module db_cluster
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/db_cluster.html

Regards