[SR-Users] AliasDB module & Forking

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:45:09 CET 2014

Hello,

On 03/11/14 10:26, Marino Mileti wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i've implemented a parallel forking using aliasdb module. Everything is
> working good if the first client (first row in dbaliases table) in online.
> When I try to make a call to a specific number three clients rings together.
>
> If the first client isn't online no call is forwarded to other clients :( I
> know that with alias_db_lookup() the first record from DB is the new R-URI
> and the others are added like branches. But if the R-URI in unreachable how
> can try to call the other branches?
>
> This is location script..
>
> if(alias_db_lookup("dbaliases")){
>         $sht(a=>$ci) = $sel(contact.uri);
> }
> $avp(oexten) = $rU;
> if (!lookup("location")) {
>         $var(rc) = $rc;
>         t_newtran();
>         switch ($var(rc)) {
>                  case -1:
>                           xlog("L_INFO","No contact found\n");
>                           exit;
>                  case -3:
>                           send_reply("404", "Erorr");
>                           exit;
>                  case -2:
>                           send_reply("405", "Method Not Allowed");
>                           exit;
>         }
> }
>
> Any suggest?
> My script still log "No contanct found" until timeout :(
all the branches are forwarded, but probably they are discarded as the
additional ones are looped back. Check your config and be sure you allow
traffic from "scr_ip==mysqlf" without authentication.

The alternative is to use lookup_branches() instead of lookup() -- see
the readme of registrar module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com