[SR-Users] Kamailio on P2020RDB-PCA

Russell McConnachie russell at mcconnachie.ca
Thu May 29 16:11:38 CEST 2014

You're probably running out of memory when the bison process is running.

You could try running that command without running 'make'. Just 'bison -d
-b cfg cfg.y'.

If this a memory issue, you could allocate a swap file for your build
process (if this is Linux) such as: dd if=/dev/null of=swapfile.1
bs=1048576 count=100 ; mkswap ./swapfile.1 ; swapon ./swapfile.1 and then
try your rebuild.