[SR-Users] Location issue

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:35:24 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm running Kamailio 4.1.3 and having a strange issue.

After a restart of Kamailio, some username are still in memory and updated
accordingly with usual re-REGISTER flow. But the entries in location db is
deleted. Kamailio tries to do a SQL UPDATE which fails because of that.

So, for each username which are not in location DB, I must do a "kamctl ul
rm" and wait for the next REGISTER. The new REGISTER will challenge the UAC
for a new Authorization which should result in an INSERT INTO instead of an
UPDATE.

Can someone help me to solve this?

Regards,

Igor.