[SR-Users] Will the dispatcher server and redirect server What is the difference?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat May 24 16:24:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

I don't really get what do you want to explain and learn, but a redirect
server is about sending back 3XX response.

Dinspatcher is typically used along a proxy model (which forwards the
traffic). What is beyond the dispatcher doesn't matter at all. It can be
kamailio, freeswitch, asterisk or what so ever SIP application/device.