[SR-Users] Accounting based on location/contact

John Murray johnmmurray at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:44:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have subscribers that have 2 devices in the location table.
These can make and receive call correctly and I can account for the calls.

However I need to account which device has made or received the call as
there are charges for one device type but not the other.

I can modify the contact string from the device to add a parameter for
example but I can't see how to add that into the accounting records using
tm and acc modules.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

John