[SR-Users] Asterisk Integration w Kamailio and Zoiper phone problems
toasterisk at gmail.com
toasterisk at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:32:54 CEST 2014
check you databases and mySQL, check odbc show under asterisk CLI.
From: Brian Watson
Date: 2014-05-22 06:18
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Asterisk Integration w Kamailio and Zoiper phone problems
I turned on debug and this is what I see and what I'm trying to track down. Any ideas?
0(3977) DEBUG: <core> [db.c:318]: db_do_init2(): connection 0x7fdb6575c4b0 not found in pool
0(3977) DEBUG: db_mysql [km_my_con.c:94]: db_mysql_new_connection(): opening connection: mysql://xxxx:xxxx@localhost/openser
0(3977) ERROR: db_mysql [km_my_con.c:109]: db_mysql_new_connection(): driver error: Access denied for user 'openser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
0(3977) ERROR: <core> [db.c:322]: db_do_init2(): could not add connection to the pool 0(3977) ERROR: usrloc [dlist.c:635]: register_udomain(): failed to open database connection
0(3977) ERROR: registrar [reg_mod.c:516]: domain_fixup(): failed to register domain
I don't have a DNS and am not connected to the internet so I'm wondering if I needed to do something different when I installed Kamailio and it asked for a domain name and I gave it mysipserver.com.
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Brian Watson <bwats9999 at gmail.com> wrote:
I have a virtual environment setup and am trying to get the integration of Kamailio and Asterisk to a least be able to make a phone call based off the Asterisk Hello World example. I do the following:
1. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 and Oracle Virtual Box
2. I Integrate Kamailio and Asterisk based off of the asipto kb: http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio- 4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb with both of them running on the same VM.
3. I've modified sip.conf and extensions.conf to have entries that tie together phones 101 and 102
3. I start asterisk with "asterisk" and "asterisk -rvvvvvv"
4. I install and setup the Zoiper Softphone as indicated in the tutorial. https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Hello+World
5. In Zoiper I hardcode the Domain: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5080 and also enter the username and password.
6. I'm doing all of this without access to an internet connection so that's why I hardcode the IP address.
7. After setting of the Zoiper softphone I try to get it to communicate with Asterisk, but I get a 408 request timeout.
Any ideas as to what might be wrong?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-users