[SR-Users] fetch bindings- timeout

Waite, Hugh hugh.waite at acision.com
Fri May 16 18:29:33 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

You've copied some code from dialog_ng relating to CSeq. Did you mean that or is it complaining that there is no _Contact_ header? Having no Contact is valid for a REGISTER and therefore perhaps this check is not necessary.

A REGISTER is not a dialog forming request, but perhaps someone who knows more about the dialog_ng module (and in IMS) can say whether the set_dlg calls can be bypassed for REGISTERs.

Regards,
Hugh