[SR-Users] Just 80 call/second

Andrea Meroni rucola8968 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:29:17 CEST 2014

Well, actually the problem was the virtualization ... Virtio modules
weren't loaded in my kernel, so i had slow performances for that reason.
However thank you very much :) but i have posted also another question,
about the dispatcher performances ... Basically i have a dispatcher in
front of 2 proxies and i checked that it is actually able to manage just 2
Kamailio proxy istances (all the 3 components reaches 100% of CPU load with
an equally distributed traffic). For which concern the DNS i checked that,
by using Kamailio DNS cache mechanism, it is done just a single DNS query
at the beginning of the call. Any suggestion? Or is it normal for the
dispatcher to have this performance?

Andrea