[SR-Users] Prevent missing BYE request

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:48:07 CEST 2014

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your reply.
I had a look to the timeout signalling socket. Looks to match the need. Do
you know what is intended by "a media stream timed out."? How the timeout is
determined?

Indeed, SIP Timers would be the better way and full SIP based. But this
suppose that all the endpoints support SIP Timers. I cannot guarantee this.

Dialog seems to do the job also with "default_timeout" parameter.

Regards,

Igor.