[SR-Users] Wrong Via and RR header added in UDP2TCP scenario

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu May 15 14:04:27 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

unless mhomed is set to 1 by default, I don't have it set. At which time is
the IP for RR and Via headers determined? Before sending out? It looks to
me that it is determined a lot earlier, thus not using the value from the
socket the packet actually gets sent out at the end.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com

<http://www.sipgate.co.uk>