[SR-Users] Just 80 call/second

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu May 15 11:43:33 CEST 2014

Hi Andrea,

can elaborate a little more:
- The Kamailio IMS-Core is making 500 Calls/Second.
- As soon as you add the dispatcher in front, you're down to 80 calls/second?
Correct? If yes: Which system is the limiting factor? Does the
dispatcher only process 80 calls/second or does the IMS-Core?
The Setup is the following:
Dispatcher => Proxy-CSCF => IMS-Core?
If yes: Are the calls made from one SIP-Account or from random SIP-Accounts?
Or are you using the Dispatcher for In-/Outbound calls (e.g. to the I-/S-CSCF)?

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hi all,
>
> i have some strange performance issues (with Kamailio config file i guess):
> using the default configuration file i can reach a 500 call/s rate, while
> using the default configuration file in the dispatcher folder i can reach
> just a 80 call/s rate (using the dispatching failover algorithm ...). The
> dispatcher is in front on a very basic Kamailio-based IMS core. Something
> has some hint about this issues?
>
> Andrea

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/