[SR-Users] Prevent missing BYE request

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:43:49 CEST 2014

Hello,

Here is the context: I use to terminate outgoing calls to a PSTN gateway.
The gateway is able to detect asymmetric RTP on IP side and then ended the
call after a configurable timer if asymmetric RTP is detected.

I'm working on the integration of a VoIP Trunk with a wholesaler and I'm
wondering how this behaviour can be transposed on full IP interconnection.

The first step will be to use Kamailio as an SBC and start the RTPProxy for
each session terminated on this wholesaler. Is there a similar mechanism on
RTPProxy sides that can detect this particular call-flow and hang up the
call?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Igor.