[SR-Users] Issue in Multi Domain Environment

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 08:15:15 CEST 2014

I have tried extracting the value of $rd right at start of main route
function i.e route(....)
Still I am getting domain name from the INVITE packet. I have added this
code as I want this check to execute at every incoming INVITE.
if(is_method("INVITE"))
{
xlog("$rd");
xlog("$ru");
}
And I am checking the log messages to note the effect of this code.

Regarding lookup("location"), it is used in route (Location), I have tried
extracting value of "$rd" there also but still I am getting domain name from
INVITE packet, not from Location Table.
Any help will be much appreciated.