[SR-Users] reg_fetch_contacts for multiple devices registered

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 15:07:04 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel.
Hope your well? Thanks for the prompt response.
The indexing works great.
I can now pull the location records of multiple devices registered, however I now need to modify only particular Request URI parameters when parallel forking to the devices.
Is this best done on a per branch basis I presume, as the changes I now make seem to modify for all?
Thanks
Jon